Here is a checklist of what I am worried about.
1) Is there a queen developing yet?
2) Do they still have sufficient pollen stores?
3) Are they getting robbed and I don't even know It?
4) Was there sufficient room between the new comb added and the old comb?
5) Are they even attempting to build up any honey?
The reason that I am worried about #3 is that I have seen plenty of activity near the entrance with very little pollen being brought in. This may be due to the age of the bees. It could be a bunch of outsiders visiting.
In an effort to divert my self I planted a desert willow, two red sages, and two agastache this afternoon. It doesn't look like much yet. I already see the plants as they will be. You don't want me drawing on the picture as I see it. My drawing skills make a toddler look advance in comparison.